ASC X12 005010 Transactions Enhancements Series
The Federal Government's much-anticipated
final rule to modify mandated HIPAA transactions was issued.
Participate in the comprehensive six-part ASC X12 005010 transactions enhancements webinar series,
which details technical differences between the 004010 and 005010 transactions.
Series highlights include:
- Examples of how the implementation of X12 005010 transactions addresses industry-requested
- Identification of changes across all affected transactions, including details of explanatory,
technical and structural modifications
- The business justification for recommended solutions included in version 005010
- Updates to clarify transaction use based on industry questions
- Insight from original subject matter experts
- Details of how 005010 is improved, compared to 004010
Participation is Easy
- Register online or via fax.
- When your payment is confirmed, a recording of the session will be mailed to you on a disc.
- Receive an e-mail reminder with the Internet playback streaming recording link.
- Connect to the Internet session link.
Click above to register online, or click HERE
to download the registration form in
Internet playback recordings of all sessions are available,
along with a copy of the presentations and the "Questions and Answers" provided after each session.
834 - Health Plan Enrollment /
820 - Premium Payment
Co-chair, X12N WG21 HIPAA Implementation/Coordination
Annette Gabel, ASC X12N WG4
Enrollments and Premium Payments (820, 834)
835 - Health Care Claims Payments
Chair, X12N (Insurance)
Deb Conklin, Co-chair, X12N WG3 Claim Payments (835, 269)
Pat Wijtyk, Co-chair, X12N WG3 Claim Payments (835, 269)
Receive additional discounts, if you register for a package of three or six webinars.
Each Internet playback of the live session comes with a copy of the presentation and
the session Questions & Answers, when provided by the presenter. Internet playback links become available
approximately one week after the live session.
Not sure if you’re an X12 member? View the
X12 Membership List, or call
(703) 970-4480 for assistance.
Who Should Attend?
Health care professionals:
- Providers (billing and rendering)
- Provider billing office managers
- Provider information technology staff
- Health plans representatives
Each confirmed registration will allow one person to take active participation in the webinar or Internet
playback streaming recording. Materials will be mailed to the official registrant. We ask that you honor
the pay-to-play policy so that ASC X12 can continue to provide valuable educational opportunities to
industry representatives in the future.
The content of all ASC X12 webinar sessions is based on materials copyrighted by DISA on behalf of the
ASC X12. All rights reserved throughout the world. The materials may not be reproduced in any form without
permission. Any attempt to participate in a session or to use an Internet playback recording without proper
registration is a violation and punitive action will be taken.
Confirmation of your webinar participation will be e-mailed to you approximately 48 hours of receipt of
your registration. With your confirmation you will receive the information for how to connect to the
webinar(s) you've selected. If you have questions regarding this process or do not receive your
confirmation, please contact Patrice Scheyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A fee of $50 per webinar will be credited to you within 30 days of notification of your cancellation, if you
are not able to attend a confirmed session. Please e-mail email@example.com