Announcing Public Review Periods for Type 1 Errata
- Post Adjudicated Claims Data Reporting: Professional (005010X298A1)
- Post Adjudicated Claims Data Reporting: Institutional (005010X299A1)
- Post Adjudicated Claims Data Reporting: Dental (005010X300A1)
The revision pages for these TR3s will be available for public review beginning August 10, 2016. The review period will close September 09, 2016 at midnight, Eastern Time. These guides have been developed by ASC X12's Insurance subcommittee based on the ASC X12 Standard, version 005010. Following this review period, ASC X12 will conduct a corresponding Informational Forum. The Informational Forum is the final opportunity for public discussion of the review comments and resulting revisions.
The Post Adjudicated Claims Data Reporting: Professional, Institutional, and Dental Implementation Guides describe the use of the ASC X12 Health Care Claim (837) transaction set for reporting health care professional, institutional, and dental service post adjudicated data:
- to satisfy state and federal reporting requirements such as; Medicare and Medicaid encounters, All Payer Claims Databases, and Health Care Insurance Exchanges
- for use in health data analysis from payer data
The revision pages are available in an on-line forum at http://forums.x12.org. The draft information is provided for public review and cannot be used for any other purpose without permission from ASC X12. Reviewers may submit comments on the draft via the on-line conference. Instructions for reviewing the revision pages and submitting comments are posted on the forums page.
Interested parties may monitor all submitted comments and the associated responses via the on-line forum during the public review period and prior to the Informational Forum. Watch for the announcement of the corresponding Informational Forum.
About ASC X12
ASC X12, chartered by the American National Standards Institute for more than 35 years, develops and maintains EDI standards and XML schemas which drive business processes globally.